mercoledì 29 settembre 2010

My alphabet

A – APPLES – I LIKE APPLES
B – BICYCLE – I usually ride on it when I have some free time
C – CHILDREN – I love them! However, not too many at a time;)
D – DRIVING LICENCE – I have had it since I was 18 :) a useful thing
E – ENGLISH – knowing English will be helpful in communicating with other people abroad, you can make friends with foreigners:)
F – FRIENDSHIP – friendship & love, the most beautiful feelings
G – GREAT BRITAIN – a place worth visiting
H – HOLIDAY – time to get rest and gather strength for another school year:)
I – ICE-CREAM – delicious with whipped cream and fruit
J – JOGGING – I have been planning to start it for years...without a single success:P
K – KNOWLEDGE – necessary to pass an exam :-)
L – LILY OF THE VALLEY – my favourite flower, I like its delicate fragrance :)
M – MOBILE PHONE – to have instant contact with my family and friends
N – NEIGHBOURHOOD – so many of you live in my neighbourhood...
O – OPTIMIST – I am one:)
P – PATIENCE – being a teacher requires it... a lot!
Q – QUESTIONS – you ask me a lot of them :)
R – RING – I like wearing it :)
S – SEASIDE – I love spending my holidays there...
T – TABLE TENNIS – I love playing it! :-)
U – UNIVERSITY – I have a lot of beautiful memories from my studies at university :)
V – VEGETARIAN – I can’t imagine being one...
W – WALK – I love long walks along the coastline
X – X-MAS – my favourite family holiday
Y – YACHT – I would like to sail on it in the future
Z – ZODIAC – do you believe in the horoscopes? I don’t...

3 commenti:

  1. Ciao Prof. Maiellaro sono un vostro alunno Di 5°B iter a Tursi visitate il Blog della mio Service Musicale...http://discotecavolante.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. ci devi mettere 8 a me"salerno" e a "viceconte gaetano" in inglese

    RispondiElimina
  3. professoooooooooo ma lo aggiorni il bloooooooooooooooooog??????????????????

    RispondiElimina